Vetacademy is our online Continuing Professional Development service. We provide an extensive range of training courses covering small animal, equine, exotic animal and business management topics on an eLearning platform.
Vetacademy is easy to use and you can access it from anywhere with an internet connection, at a time that's convenient for you.
Content from leading training providers:
- Elsevier’s ‘Saunders Solutions for Vets’
- Improve International
- The North American Veterinary Community
- The Royal Dick School of Veterinary Studies, Edinburgh
- The Veterinary Poisons Information Service
Hundreds of training courses on topics including:
- Leadership and communication
- Sales and marketing
Lifelong learning is an essential part of any progressive veterinary career but finding courses to suit your needs, your busy schedule and your budget can be time consuming and frustrating. Vetacademy takes the leg work out of finding training courses, providing you with a library over 550 hours of CPD courses from industry experts.
You only pay for the CPD you want to use, simply visit Vetacademy to view all of the courses available to you and register using the online checkout.
The Vetacademy Annual Practice Subscription package offers one simple CPD solution for all team members of your veterinary practice.
Benefits to you and your practice:
- Save time and money spent away from practice attending CPD events
Wide range of CPD choice
- Vetacademy gives you unrivalled choice, with new courses being added all the time
More flexibility and convenience
- Undertake your CPD at a time to suit you - whether in the practice at lunchtime or at home