Lapis is the ultimate rabbit clinical information resource for veterinary practices, providing comprehensive, peer-reviewed clinical information on the rabbit from over 75 leading clinicians worldwide: Lapis Contributors & Reviewers
Lapis contains over 1,500 articles, pictures, videos & sounds:
- 751 Text items
- 348 Diseases
- 57 Bacteria, viruses and parasites
- 40 Laboratory medicine items
- 65 Surgical and diagnostic techniques
- 63 Miscellaneous items
- 104 Formulary items
- 761 Images, videos and sounds
- 74 Owner factsheets
Content is categorised into sections covering 26 body systems and disciplines, which are cross-linked for ease of use.
- Updated weekly
- Search function covering all four services (Canis, Felis, Lapis & Equis) to enable a comparative approach
- Diagnostic images, sound and video
- Owner factsheets to support your communication with clients
- Detailed formulary so you can prescribe with confidence
- Direct links to PubMed and VetMed Resource
- Free monthly newsletters
- Facebook, Twitter and RSS feeds of updated content
With Lapis you will be able to:
- Enhance the way you engage with your clients with thousands of interactive images, videos and illustrations to help you share your expertise and put clients' mind at rest.
- Improve the way you evaluate diagnostic images with hundreds of X-ray films, MRI scans and ultrasound images to help you make evaluations based on the best diagnostic images available.
- Discover the best way to prepare for surgical procedures with an in-depth analysis of procedures to ensure your surgery runs as smoothly as possible.
- Optimise the way you research drug therapies with a detailed formulary to help you research dosage, potential side effects, active ingredients, contra-indications etc so you can prescribe and administer with confidence.
- Canis, Felis and Lapis and Equis content is cross-linked to VetMedResource from CABI, and PubMed so that you have access to abstracts and the primary literature to enable you to apply an evidence based approach to your clinical care.
- Access the ultimate resource to help inspire, motivate and educate veterinary staff.